WOLLEREI NEWS : New in our assortment: Sesia - Where fashion is green
For over 60 years, Italian manufacturer Sesia has been producing its high-quality yarns with a focus on sustainability and consideration for our environment.
• 100% of the processed cotton fibers are BCI certified.
• 100% of the processed viscose fibers are FCI certified.
• 100% of the processed virgin wool is mulesing free and RWS certified.
• All Sesia yarns are Ökotex 100 certified.
• 36% of Sesia yarns are GOTS certified.
Sesia also places special emphasis on water-saving and energy-saving dyeing and recyclable packaging made from recycled materials.
To coincide with the start of spring, we have added three GOTS-certified cotton yarns from Sesia to our range:
great soft gradient in bright ombré shades in infinity loop design.
Bio Sesia 5
run 180 meters on 50g, ideal for light summer tops and sweaters and baby clothes.
Matte look, velvety soft and subtle color effects. Not only for babies a real eye-catcher, perfectly combinable with Bio Sesia 5.
We are thrilled with the quality of these yarns and will be adding more GOTS certified virgin wool yarns from Sesia to our program over the course of the year.