Organic wool pellets from 100% Austrian virgin sheep's wool from certified organic animal husbandry (kbT)
New sheep's wool prepared as small wool balls is excellently suited as filling material.
In this form it is wonderfully suitable for stuffing pillows, blankets, cuddly toys or dolls.
100g in paper bag
These organic wool pellets as filling material are made of Austrian virgin sheep's wool from healthy living sheep from controlled organic animal husbandry (kbT).
They are gently washed and processed without the use of chemicals.
For a cushion in size 30 x 30 cm you need approx. 100 g.
for 40 x 40 cm approx. 250 g
for 40 x 60 cm approx. 500 g
The organic wool pellets can be washed by hand in lukewarm water and wool detergent - then allow to dry thoroughly.
We generally recommend washing wool as rarely as possible and letting it air out regularly in the fresh air instead, as this gives it a high self-cleaning power.
- A biological natural product, free of dyes and fragrances, without any additives or chemicals.
- New sheep's wool from Austrian sheep from controlled organic animal husbandry (kbT)
- It is elastic, very voluminous and therefore a very light natural filling material.
- It can absorb up to one third of its own weight of moisture and release it again via evaporation.
- Due to its structure it traps a lot of heat
- It has a high building and regeneration capacity and due to the natural wool fat (lanolin) a high self-cleaning power.
- Due to its natural elasticity, it is dirt repellent and absorbs odours very easily (and also emits odours easily by briefly aerating).
- It is hard-wearing and cuddly
- It is flame-retardant
- It does not charge electrostatically and absorbs pollutants.
More external information about this product:
The manufacturer Biowol is offering additional information and images about its product Biowol Organic wool pellets as filling material - 100g on its own website.
Visit the manufacturer's website for the latest information about this product.